Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Rambling

It appears that I have the attention span of a flea or a gnat or some other buzzing, hovering bug that flits fast from one place to another.  Is it my ADD?  Have I nurtured this problem by surfing Facebook and Pinterest for fast images and information and for a wonderful way to waste time?

I'd like to get back into writing this blog.  As some of you know, I had a previous blog for about five years in which I wrote at least half a dozen posts each month.  A lot of things have changed for me in the past two years and I am working on just being whole, healed, and at rest in the arms of Jesus.

I gave up writing my blog and I gave up reading other blogs.  Information overload of a different kind.

Now I want to just write.  Poems, lines of prose, dreams, fears, hurts, stories....But it is not coming easily to me.  Nor are my other plagues such as a consistently clean and organized house.  Nor is my favorite hobby of reading.

So, this is it for today.  Hopefully, I will be heard from again in sooner than four months.



3 comments:

  1. I always enjoy hearing from you, and I especially liked your first sentence - maybe because I can relate to it so well! Whatever you write, whenever you write, I'll be here to read it...and appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Davene! I appreciate your friendship...and readership...so much!

      Delete
  2. Hey - I just popped over to see if there is anything new, and there is! Sort of. I have to monitor my reading, too, or I feel just as overloaded, and - clearly - I hadn't read this. Love your thoughts, and look forward to reading more whenever you're ready...

    ReplyDelete